- Fully escorted 3 day tour with English speaking local guide
- 2 nights accommodation in hotel in Reykjavik with breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Hotel Katla near Vik standard room with breakfast
- Visit to Icelandic farm with horse stables and geothermal greenhouse
- Entrance to the Lava Center and Friðheimar
- Evening hunt for the Northern Light one of the nights while staying in Vik (weather dependent)
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions & Any services not specifically listed under “Included”
Despite our long experience in leading groups, please note that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon
that is very hard to predict, hence sightings cannot be guaranteed.
When an opportunity arises to witness the wonders of the Northern Lights we may adjust the itinerary. However with the Northern lights being a natural phenomenon and very hard to predict, sightings is no guarantee.
Travel dates Thursday - Monday.
Price $1.434 per person based on 2 people sharing double/twin room (excluding flight).
Single supplement is $493.
Iceland nature is a luxury to be enjoyed. You will have the best of both, stay in the countryside for 2 nights and in Reykjavik for 2 nights. Enjoy the scenery. It is so much to see and you will be able to visit Iceland’ s natural wonders.
- Blue Lagoon admission including towel = from $110
- A shared airport transfer one way = from $40
- A private airport transfer one way (1 - 3 persons) = from 160
- A private airport transfer return (1 - 3 persons) = from $320
Departures winter 2023-2024
Departures winter 2023:
November: 9, 16, 23, 30.
December: 7, 14
Departures winter 2024:
January: 11, 18, 25
February: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Mars: 7, 14, 21, 28
Please note that booking is not guaranteed until confirmed by us. Availability can change without notice.