- 9 day tour with driver-guide from/to Reykjavík
- Accommodation 2 nights w/breakfast and w/facilities in Reykjavík
- Accommodation 8 nights w/breakfast and w/facilities in the countryside
- 8 two-course dinners in the countryside and breakfast everyday except on arrival day
- Planting trees in Haukadalur
- Entrance to Eric the Red museum
-Zodiac boat tour on Iceberg lagoon
- Travel Insurance
- Flights to and from Iceland
- Airport Transport
July 16, 23
Aug 13, 20, 27
Please note: Departures July 23 and August 13, are guided in English and Dutch. Other departures are guided in English only.
$3,679 per person sharing a double/twin room
$3,489 per person sharing a triple room
$4,612 per person in a single room
July 1*, 8, 15, 22*
August 5, 12*, 19, 26
*max group size changed to 19 and additional guidance in Dutch. All tours guided in English.
$3,619 per person sharing a double/twin room
$3,415 per person sharing a triple room
$4,524 per person in a single room
All departures are guaranteed with minimum of 2 participants
Maximum group size: 16 people
Please note that good trekking shoes/hiking shoes are important on this tour.
- Children 6-11 years sharing a room and/or traveling with a guardian will receive 25% discount from the listed price, valid when one child shares a double room with 2 adults.
- Children 12 years and older pay full price as adults.
- It is not recommended that children 0-5 years old travel on scheduled tours.
Prices may change without prior notice. If an incorrect price has been listed, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel or limit any order placed at the incorrect price.